Be more than just a number when you join the DMIC team! We are growing and looking to add to our team. Multiple shifts and – flexible hours to meet your schedule, in addition to competitive wages, benefits including medical, dental, 401K (with match). Come join a winning team!
Senior Design Engineer
Should have extensive design knowledge and experience in the fluid power industry.
Knowledge of Aerospace, Aviation, Marine, Subsea, Oil & Gas, Mining – a defnite asset.
Ideal candidate must have:
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (5-7 years of experience), OR
• Associates in Science with a focus on design and manufacturing (7-10 years of experience with complex machinery and or hydraulic components)
• Profciency with 3D Cad software to create models, assemblies, and drawings
• Familiarity with FEA and CFD software
• Project management experience in a fast-paced environment and utmost attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as working as part of a team when necessary
• Ability to accurately quote prospective opportunities
• Knowledge of measuring and testing equipment
• Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• New product development
• Design and develop standard and prototype hydraulic components and systems
• Improve and streamline existing product lines
• Design testing systems for product validation
• Conduct DFMEAs on new projects
• Provide sales and manufacturing support and insight
• Adhere to DMICs ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Knowledge of the following preferred:
• Design standards ~ ASME, CSA, CRA, PNID